- The Film and Supper Club is a monthly event held at the Courtyard Café on Gainsborough Street.
- Please telephone or email us to make your booking.
- On the evening the café opens from 6.00 pm, when you choose your table, organise drinks and relax.
- A buffet supper is served from 6.30 pm. There is always a main course; dessert; cheese board and coffee or tea. If you have any special dietary requirements you can let us know at the time of your booking.
- Each month we hold a raffle to raise additional funds for The Bridge Project Sudbury.
- Once supper is finished guests make their way to the Film screening.
- The evening usually ends around 10.00 – 10.30 pm, depending on the length of the film.
- Those customers who have provided email addresses are contacted automatically with the monthly film newsletter and diary dates.
Wednesday 30 September 2015
A cheerful and inventive comic confessional about Guillaume Gallienne’s upbringing, his relations with his mother, and his eventual embracing of his inner heterosexual after growing up as a female-identified boy whom everyone assumes is gay.
The film premiered at the 2013 Cannes Festival and in 2014 was nominated for ten Cesar awards and won five, including Best Film.
As usual our price per head is £15.00, to include supper. The café will be open from 6.00 pm for drinks and food will be served from 6.30 pm.
To book for this event, or find details of future Film Nights, please contact Deborah Thomas/Jill Mcglashon on Deborah.firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or telephone 01787 313691