Film & Supper
- Price per head is £15.00 including supper
- On the evening, the café opens from 6pm, allowing you to choose your table, organise drinks and relax
- A buffet supper (main course, dessert, cheese board and tea/coffee) is served from 6.30pm. If you have any special dietary requirements, please let us know at the time of your booking
- Once supper is finished,guests make their way to the film screening – films start for approximately 7.30pm
- The evening usually ends around 10pm – 10.30pm depending on the length of the film
Film & Afternoon Tea
- Price per head is £10 including afternoon tea.
- Tea is served from 4.00 pm with sandwiches, scones, cakes and a selection of teas
- The film starts at approximately 4.30 pm
To book or for more information, please telephone 01787 313691 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Those customers who have provided email addresses are automatically contacted with our monthly newsletter and future Film Night dates/details
Wednesday 15 February 2017
Girl on the Train
Rachel, devastated by her recent divorce, spends her daily commute fantasizing about the seemingly perfect couple who live in a house that her train passes every day, until one morning she sees something shocking happen there and becomes entangled in the mystery that unfolds. Based on Paula Hawkins’ bestselling novel.
Wednesday 15 March 2017
I, Daniel Blake
The eponymous Daniel is an affable, 59-year-old carpenter in Newcastle, fighting to collect his Employment and Support Allowance after falling ill. Waiting to sign on at the local Jobcentre, Daniel befriends Katie, a young single mother who is also being shoved around by the vagaries of the system, having just been relocated with her two kids from a London homeless shelter to an affordable council flat up north. A mutually beneficial alliance, and makeshift extended family, is formed.