If the term “Film and Supper Club” bothers you, let us put your mind at rest.
- The Film and Supper Club is a monthly event held at the Bridge Project premises on Gainsborough Street.
- Check the website regularly to see what film is showing this month.
- Film nights are always the last Wednesday in the month, except August and December when we take a break.
- If you want to come along, telephone or email us with your booking.
- On the evening the café opens from 6.00 pm, when you choose your table, organise drinks and relax.
- A buffet supper is served from 6.30 pm. There is always a main course; dessert; cheese board and coffee or tea. If you have any special dietary requirements you can let us know at the time of your booking.
- Each month we hold a raffle to raise additional funds for The Bridge Project Sudbury.
- Once supper is finished guests make their way to the Film screening.
- The evening usually ends around 10.00 – 10.30 pm, depending on the length of the film.
- Those customers who have provided email addresses are contacted automatically with the monthly film newsletter and diary dates.
Wednesday 29 October
Winner of 6 Academy Awards, including Best Director for Kathryn Bigelow.
The Hurt Locker follows a group of US army Explosive Ordnance engineers during their tour of duty during the Iraq War. It explores the nature of combat and its effect on all those involved.
As usual our price per head is £15.00, to include supper. The café will be open from 6.00 pm for drinks and food will be served from 6.30 pm.
To book for this event, or find details of future Film Nights, please contact Jill Mcglashon on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01787 313691