Film & Supper
- Price per head is £15.00 including supper
- On the evening, the café opens from 6pm, allowing you to choose your table, organise drinks and relax
- A buffet supper (main course, dessert, cheese board and tea/coffee) is served from 6.30pm. If you have any special dietary requirements, please let us know at the time of your booking
- Once supper is finished,guests make their way to the film screening – films start for approximately 7.30pm
- The evening usually ends around 10pm – 10.30pm depending on the length of the film
Film & Afternoon Tea
- Price per head is £10 including afternoon tea.
- Tea is served from 4.00 pm with sandwiches, scones, cakes and a selection of teas
- The film starts at approximately 4.30 pm
To book or for more information, please telephone 01787 313691 or email email@example.com.
Those customers who have provided email addresses are automatically contacted with our monthly newsletter and future Film Night dates/details
Wednesday 12 April 2017
A Street Cat Named Bob
A stray ginger cat changes the life of James Bowen (Luke Treadaway), a homeless London street musician and recovering drug addict.
Tuesday 16th May 2017
On Jan. 15, 2009, Capt. Chesley “Sully” Sullenberger (Tom Hanks) tries to make an emergency landing in New York’s Hudson River after US Airways Flight 1549 strikes a flock of geese. Miraculously, all of the 155 passengers and crew survive the harrowing ordeal, and Sullenberger becomes a national hero in the eyes of the public and the media. Despite the accolades, the famed pilot now faces an investigation that threatens to destroy his career and reputation.
Tuesday 20th June
Manchester by the Sea
After the death of his older brother Joe, Lee Chandler (Casey Affleck) is shocked that Joe has made him sole guardian of his teenage nephew Patrick. Taking leave of his job as a janitor in Boston, Lee reluctantly returns to Manchester-by-the-Sea, the fishing village where his working-class family has lived for generations. There, he is forced to deal with a past that separated him from his wife, Randi (Michelle Williams), and the community where he was born and raised.